While two burner cooktops are always great to have in your kitchen, single burner induction cooktops can also work wonders if they are up to the task. The max Burton 6200 Deluxe is such an induction cooktop that supports up to 1800 Watts of power. It is a portable cooktop which means it can be carried to and used anywhere as long as a power supply is handy.
If you are thinking what is so special about this particular induction cooktop, here are some features:
- The cooktop supports a power range of 500 Watt to 1800 Watt. It means you can set the correct temperature for a particular dish. It will save energy and cut down on your electricity bills.
- The cooktop also supports 140F to 540F temperature which is among the largest of ranges supported by cooktops in the market. The correct combination of power and temperature ensures perfectly cooked and tasty dishes every time.
- The cooktop comes with a 180 minute timer that should take care of even the most complicated dishes.
- Overheat sensor and automatic shut down features provide a lot of safety. If you are new to cooking or have people in your house who love to fiddle with the cooktop, these features will prevent burnt fingers and burnt food.
- The push type buttons are conveniently located and easy to use.
- The Max Burton 6200 Deluxe comes with a number of preloaded recipes which come in handy if you are cooking a classic dish for the first time and do not want to ruin it.
- An added feature is the unsuitable cookware detector. This detector will tell you if the utensil you are using is supported by the cookware or not. This will prevent any damage from occurring.
The Max Burton 6200 Deluxe is surprisingly cost-effective if you consider the amount of features it is loaded with. We have already discussed the portability which is like icing on the cake. Hence if you do not have a very busy kitchen, this could be the perfect induction cooktop for your home.